High-Quality HD Quick-Release Reversible Uniboot LC Patch Cords | Nexconec
Get Nexconec's New HD Quick-Release Reversible Uniboot LC Patch cords. Top-notch, highly efficient, and easy to use. Join the Nexconec revolution today for superior connectivity!
The NEXCONEC® Quick-Release Push Pull Reversible Uniboot LC are designed to incorporate a reinforced boot for a quick push-pull insertion and removal of the connector without tools or tabs requirement. This innovative design helps conserve precious space in high-density panels and the connector has an easy mechanism to switch polarity within boot during installation.
The distinctive design employs a uniboot to house 2.0mm jacketed cables. This feature not only decreases cable density but also simplifies cable management in the context of contemporary high-density applications.
- “Simply Grab it by the Boot” – a reinforced boot for fast insertion & removal
- Quick polarity change within boot, no tools or tabs required
- Conform to IEC-61754-20 and TIA-604-10A-2002 Standard-Type LC
- All Assemblies are machine polished providing highest quality
- All Assemblies are factory tested and come with test certificate
- Available in custom length
- RoHS, REACH & SvHC compliant, Materials Conflict compliant
- Telecommunication networks
- Data centers
- Broadband network
Know more: https://nexconec.com/hd-quick-release-reversible-uniboot-lc.html